Sunday, May 2, 2021

In Bloom meets Pierced Blooms

 Thank you for joining me today!

A floral card this week for Sue, with a new technique for me called "alcohol colour wash on vellum", and it looks so cool!


The background uses the vellum, stampin' blends and the Isopropyl alcohol and it needs to be at least 95% or the vellum will just curl up. There's a video on u-tube by Jan B on how to do it.

Materials required for this card are:

Card Stock: basic white, highland heather, vellum
Dies: pierced blooms
Ink: highland heather
Ribbon: *everyday enchantment organdy
Stampin' Blends: highland heather, old olive
Stamp Sets: In bloom 
Accessories: basic rhinestones
* = retired

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Expressions meets Cheerful Daisies & more

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Jim mixture of old and new - colour with blends, die cutting, la...