Sunday, May 2, 2021

Zany Zebras waterfall card

 Thank you for joining me today!


Happy 3rd Birthday Freddie, where does the time go!

This is my version of a card created by Lisa Cursio (lisasstampstudio.com) I had to make it a little bit bigger, hence the scalloped base for the card (nsu). Once I worked out the measurements I wanted, it was very straight forward to complete. At the time of making this card only the ribbon and tag punch were retired.

I think this is the best waterfall card I've made so far!  
Sorry it's a bit photo heavy.





There is also a zebra stamped on the pull mechanism, just loved this set and didn't get to use it as much as I'd have liked to.

Materials required for this card are:

Card Stock: basic white, calypso coral, night of navy
Designer Series Paper: *playing with patterns
Dies: playful alphabet *stitched shaped frames (4)
Embossing Folders: hammered metal 3D
Ink: calypso coral, coastal cabana, crushed curry, night of navy
Punches: *classic label, *scallop tag topper
Ribbon: *sycamore street satin
Stampin' Markers: calypso coral, coastal cabana, crushed curry, night of navy
Stamp Sets:  a grand kid, *family party, *zany zebras 
* = retired, when using layering dies (1) is the smallest

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Expressions meets Cheerful Daisies & more

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Jim mixture of old and new - colour with blends, die cutting, la...