Friday, May 7, 2021

Beautiful Moments meets Field of Flowers

 Thank you for joining me today!


Have a great Birthday Idwin!


I'm into clean and simple cards just now and loving them.
This one is a CASe from Mary Deatherage at stampsnlingers.com with a couple of things added on.

It was a fairly easy card to make using the samparatus to get the two layers in exactly the same position. Mary explains how to do it on her blog. Sadly the field of flowers stamp set has now retired but I think it's one that may stay on my shelf forever.

Materials required for this card are:

Card Stock: basic white, highland heather
Dies: stitched so sweetly rectangle (4)
Ink: highland heather, pear pizzazz, so saffron
Ribbon: *forever fern combo
Stamp Sets: *field of flowers, beautiful moments 
Accessories: *gingham gala sequins
* = retired, when using layering dies (1) is the smallest

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Expressions meets Cheerful Daisies & more

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Jim mixture of old and new - colour with blends, die cutting, la...