Thursday, August 5, 2021

Biggest Wish, Birch & Hats Off

 Thank you for joining me today!

Happy Birthday Rob!


My inspiration came from a card I'd seen in the Pinkies Group. Mine is quite different though, the happy & birthday are in  the same position.

Materials required for this card are:

Card Stock: basic white, cinnamon cider, soft succulent
Dies: hat builder
Embossing Folders: painted texture 3D
Ink: cinnamon cider, misty moonlight, sahara sand, soft succulent
Stampin' Blends: cinnamon cider (for the bakers twine)
Stamp Sets: biggest wish, birch, hats off  
Accessories: white bakers twine

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.
Annette 😘

4 comments:

  1. Did you use Sahara sand for the birch background stamp?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura, yes it was sahara sand sorry I forgot to add it to the list. Have done it now!! xx

      Delete
    2. Hi Laura, yes it was sahara sand sorry I forgot to add it to the list. Have done it now!! xx

      Delete
    3. Hi Laura, yes it was sahara sand sorry I forgot to add it to the list. Have done it now!! xx

      Delete

Painted Lavender meets Best Family Ever

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Pauline Intermediate - die cutting, double dry  embossing, layer...