Sunday, June 4, 2023

Biggest Wish meets Banner Pick A Punch

  Welcome to my blog

and  thank you for joining me today!

Happy Birthday Rick


This is the second card in Carolyn Kings 'All Together designers series paper marathon', of which I will be making 5, for my cards this month. Seem to have lost my mojo at the moment and came across these great cards. All measurements are in centimetres.

Materials required for this card are:

Card Stock: basic black, *galvanised metallic
Designer Series Paper: *all together
Dies: *painted labels
Embossing Folders: basic 3D 
Ink: crumb cake, memento tuxedo black
Punches: banner pick a punch
Stamp Sets: biggest wish
Accessories: *basic black rhinestones
 * = no longer available
  1. Start with a base card 14.5 x 21 scored at 10.5, galvanised metallic foil 12.5 x 8.5, and 1.9 x 5, dsp 2pieces 4.5 x 8 and 1 piece 3 x 8
  2. adhere the 3 pieces of dsp to the galvanised metallic foil using liquid glue, then attach this to the base card using dimensional pads
  3. die cut the label, stamp the happy and birthday across the centre
  4. dry emboss the label
  5. use the banner punch to cut each end off the narrow strip of galvanised metallic paper then cut this this in half.
  6. adhere these pieces to either side of the label using liquid glue
  7. attach this to the base card using dimensional pads
  8. add some rhinestones to finish
Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Expressions meets Cheerful Daisies & more

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Jim mixture of old and new - colour with blends, die cutting, la...