Wednesday, December 7, 2022

He's All That meets Alphabest

 Welcome to my blog

and  thank you for joining me today!

Happy Birthday Dad


It' taken a while to get round to using this bundle and I'm still not sure about it but hey ho! The colours are very bright for me too. The only thing missing from this set is a die for the No1, but I found one in the decorated pine set (yeah).

Materials required for this card are:

Card Stock: basic white, parakeet party, starry sky, sweet sorbet
Designer Series Paper: sun prints
Dies: all that, decorated pine
Ink: parakeet party, starry sky, sweet sorbet
Punches: banner pick a punch, best label
Stamp Sets: alphabest, artistically inked, he's all that

  1. standard basic card 14.8 x 10.5, matt 14.3 x 10
  2. stamp the images
  3. carry out the die cutting
  4. punch the letters and sentiment
  5. Adhere the matt to the card base using wet glue.
  6. position the rest of the layout and adhere using a combination of wet glue and dimensionals

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.

Annette 😘 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Expressions meets Cheerful Daisies & more

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Jim mixture of old and new - colour with blends, die cutting, la...