Sunday, September 11, 2022

Nature's Prints meets Timeworn Type

  Welcome to my blog

and  thank you for joining me today!

A very quick thank you card


I needed a thank you card in a flash and this is what I came up with. I thought I had a week to make it. I had a new wedding ring about 8 weeks ago and last week I noticed one of the diamonds had fallen out so went back to get it repaired. They said it would be about a week so no no rush on the card, then the next day they phoned to say it was ready, as the lady serving me had put a rush on it. Hence the rush, It's taken me until now to get it on my blog as for the last week I've had no internet. Just hope nothing else goes wrong.

  1. die cut the 2 scalloped rectangles
  2. Ink up the flower using stampin' markers and die cut
  3. emboss the white scalloped rectangle
  4. adhere the 2 scalloped rectangles to the note card
  5. Attach the flower using dimensionals
  6. Add the bow

Materials required for this card are:

Card Stock: basic white, basic white note card
Designer Series Paper: 21-23 in color 
Dies: natural prints, scalloped contours (3,4)
Embossing Folders: timeworn type 3D
Ink: fresh freesia
Stampin' Markers: evening evergreen, fresh freesia
Stamp Sets: nature's prints
Accessories: *21-23 in color jewels, open weave ribbon
 
* = no longer available, when using layering dies (1) is the smallest

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Expressions meets Cheerful Daisies & more

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Jim mixture of old and new - colour with blends, die cutting, la...