Saturday, September 3, 2022

Alphabest meets He's That Man Suite

  Welcome to my blog

and  thank you for joining me today!

Happy 40th Birthday Stuart


Hopefully he like's this one, VW camper vans are his thing at the moment and he would like to get one one day. Here's hoping his dream comes true.

Materials required for this card are:

Card Stock: basic white thick, early expresso, sahara sand
Designer Series Paper: He's the man
Dies: all that, *curvy
Embossing Folders: *bark 3D
Ink: soft succulent, sahara sand
Punches: best label, *1¾ circle
Stamp Sets: alphabest, *make a difference

* = no longer available
  1. Base card 14.5 x 10.5, plain mat and dsp mat are both 4cm smaller all round (for our US friends  inch)
  2. to create the road (l used the curve with dots from the curvy dies and cut the dots off)
  3. Die cut the wavy circle, punch out a 1¾ inch circle
  4. Emboss both the punched circle and the road
  5. stamp the letters and numbers (I stamped the background first followed by the letters) then punched them out.
  6. The VW van is one of the pop outs from the dsp.
  7. I used glue to adhere the road and circles then stampin' dimensions for the rest.
Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Expressions meets Cheerful Daisies & more

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Jim mixture of old and new - colour with blends, die cutting, la...