Sunday, April 18, 2021

Pretty Perennials meets Paper Blossom

 Thank you for joining me today!

This started off as an A6 card but I changed it to a DL card, as I felt it was a little cluttered as an A6. I added some score lines at the top and bottom of the card then embossed the middle section (using my bigshot pro) firstly with the scripty embossing folder, then noticed the lettering was on the wrong side, so did it again with the subtle embossing folder which worked well. The rest of the card is just straight forward stamping and die cutting.


This is another Sunday card for Sue it's getting harder to come up with idea's but I've got some new goodies coming soon so I won't have a problem for a little while.

Materials required for this card are:

Card Stock: basic white, night of navy, petal pink, rococo rose
Designer Series Paper: *paper blooms
Dies: all dressed up, perennial petals, stitched so sweetly (6)
Embossing Folders: subtle 3D
Embossing Powder: white
Ink: night of navy, petal pink, rococo rose, versamark
Ribbon: playing with patterns combo
Stamp Sets: pretty perennials 
Accessories: *white perfect accents
* = retired, when using layering dies (1) is the smallest

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Sketches meets Go To Greetings

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Duncan Intermediate card for men -    brush blending,   die cutt...