Monday, April 12, 2021

Saying goodbye to the 2019 - 2021 in colors and more!

 Thank you for joining me today!


Well it's that time of year again when we're saying goodbye to so many of our favourite goodies, in order to make room for our new favourite goodies. Because I'm sure a lot of the new products will become well loved, I know of one already!

This card includes one of my favourite colours form the 2019 -2021 in color selection, seaside spray along with the much loved Very Versailles stamp set.


Materials required for this card are:

Card Stock: basic white, sahara sand, soft suede
Dies: ornate 
Embossing Folders: subtle 3D
Ink: sahara sand, seaside spray 
Ribbon: scalloped linen
Stamp Sets: *perfectly framed, very Versailles 
Accessories: blending brushes
* = retired

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adoring Hearts & More

   Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Anniversary Roy Intermediate level - die cutting, dry embossing, layerin...