Monday, April 12, 2021

Approaching Perfection

Thanks for joining me today!


Have a great day Uncle Duncan



This card is out of the norm for me, I don't usually go for this type of card, but the set was free with Sale-a-bration just now, so it had to be used.

Materials required for this card are:

Card Stock: basic white, night of navy
Designer Series Paper: *tutty fruity
Dies: stitched nested labels (5 & 6)
Embossing Folders: subtle 3D
Ink: night of navy 
Ribbon: playing with patterns combo
Stampin' Blends: basic black light, misty moonlight dark
Stamp Sets: approaching perfection
Accessories: basic rhinestones
* = retired, when using layering dies (1) is the smallest

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Sketches meets Go To Greetings

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Duncan Intermediate card for men -    brush blending,   die cutt...