Sunday, September 20, 2020

A Little Lace meets Butterfly Gala

 Hello and welcome to my haven in a hectic world!

Thanks for joining me today!

Hello Sue, thanks for all the lovely meals


Wanted to try a DL card as I've not done one in a long time, enjoyed making it and was pleased with the way it turned out.

Materials required for this card are:

Card stock: vellum, whisper white
Dies: tasteful labels
Embossing Powder: clear, white
Ink: balmy blue, granny apple green, magenta madness, mango melody, versamark
Punches: butterfly duet
Stamp sets: a little lace, butterfly gala
Accessories: sponges

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blast from the past Perennial Birthday

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Stephen For this card I was inspired by one i'd seen on Pint...