Thursday, September 17, 2020

A Good Man and more

Hello and welcome to my haven in a hectic world!
Thank you for joining me today!

My friend Donna came over yesterday and firstly we went for a beautiful ploughman's lunch at a local cafe, which is situated in what used to be our local library. I must admit, we could eat out every day of the week in a different establishment without going to the same place twice. What's even better is we'd never walk further than 5 minutes away from home. When we got back she wanted to make a card for her son and after looking on Pinterest she decided on this one. Once the card was finished she was very happy with what she'd created. 
It was then a cup of camomile tea and my darling hubby took her home.


Materials required for this card are:

Card stock: *blueberry bushel, whisper white
Ink: gray granite, memento black, night of navy, seaside spray
Stampin' blends: balmy blue, ivory, petal pink, *pineapple punch, poppy parade, night of navy
Stamp sets: a good man, *perennial birthday, *varied vases, well said
Accessories: Stamparatus
* = retired

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.

Annette 😘 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adoring Hearts & More

   Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Anniversary Roy Intermediate level - die cutting, dry embossing, layerin...