Saturday, June 27, 2020

Meant To Be meets Itty Bitty Greetings 2

Hi and welcome to my haven in a hectic world
thanks for popping by!

Happy Anniversary Ste & Sere 14 years ago today you tied the knot


It's one for three so to speak, all my children decided to get married in June, so I don't play favourites, they all get the same card, just arranged differently!
For directions and measurements on how to make this card go to 6th June post.

Hope you liked today's card if you need more information please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contact me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime have a good day.
Annette 😘 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Balloons meets Best Family Ever

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Freddie Fun card - die cutting, dry embossing, layering, stampin...