Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Mountain Air meets A Wish for Everything

                        Hello and welcome to my haven in a hectic world

 hope you're having a great day.

Happy fathers day Dad!
Materials required for this card are:

Card stock: pretty peacock, whisper white
Dies: majestic mountain, stitched nested labels (7&8), stitched rectangles (1) narrow
Embossing folder: pinewood planks
Ink: basic gray, gray granite, mint macaron, pretty peacock, seaside spray
Ribbon: (r) sycamore street
Stampin' blends: 
Stamp sets: a wish for everything, mountain air

(r) = retired and when using layering dies (1) is the smallest

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contact me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Hope you liked today's card, if you need more information please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Balloons meets Best Family Ever

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Freddie Fun card - die cutting, dry embossing, layering, stampin...