Saturday, April 11, 2020

Artisan Texture and more!

Hello and welcome to my haven in a hectic world.

Happy Birthday Thomas from Grandad J!

This is my second card for today.
When I went to post Tom's card while out on my daily walk last Tuesday (postie is slower to deliver just now due to Corona, they can't work faster than they already do) I realised that there wasn't a card from his Grandad (88 & housebound just now), so I rushed home with an idea in my head, but once I started, something totally different came out, hope you like it!
All measurements are in centimetres.

Card Stock: Blueberry Bushel 21 x 14.5 scored at 10.5 (card base), 8.5 x 3 (birthday), Grapefruit Grove 4 x 1(wishing you a), Pineapple Punch 2 x 1 (happy), Whisper White 10 x 14 (1st layer), 3 x 1 (from me).

(cs) = card stock, (ef) = embossing folder, (ep) = embossing powder.

  • Using the whisper white 1st layer (cs) stamp the images from the artisan textures (ss) using all of the (18/20) in colours.
  • Emboss this layer using the coastal weave 3D (ef) then adhere to the blueberry bushel card base  using liquid glue.
  • Die cut the birthday sentiment from the well written dies using the blueberry bushel (cs), and adhere across the card using liquid glue.
  • Using the a wish for everything (ss) and whisper white craft ink stamp the 'wishing you a' on the grapefruit grove (cs) and the 'happy' on the pineapple punch (cs). Now heat emboss using white (ep).
  • Stamp 'from me' from the label me bold (ss) in call me cover ink then heat emboss using clear (ep).
  • Trim down the sentiments and attach to the 1st layer using dimensional pads.
  • Colour some basic rhinestones using blueberry bushel, call me clover, calypso coral and pineapple punch stampin' blends, and adhere to the card.
Will be back again soon with more cards and thanks for dropping by.
Have a nice day
Annette X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Expressions meets Cheerful Daisies & more

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Jim mixture of old and new - colour with blends, die cutting, la...