Saturday, November 2, 2019

Dandelion Wishes and a blast from the past

Welcome to my blog, hope you're having a great day

Happy Birthday Rachael

I tried a new technique with this card but it didn't go quite as planned. Instead of getting water marks I got little white dots. But it still looked okay so I used it. My answer to the problem is not to blot off water with a tissue, it leaves a furry mark.
On the whole this is a very simple card to make.

(r) = retired, (ss) = stamp set
Standard A4 card cut in half with .5 increment matting.

For the card base I used whisper white, layered with basic black and the last layer is sponged using blending brushes and the following colours coastal cabana, granny apple green, pineapple punch, so saffron. The stamping was done using memento black ink and the Dandelion Wishes (ss) along with the (r) Beautiful Birthday stamp (this is one of my forever stamps)  and then finished off with a few (r) black  Rhinestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Balloons meets Best Family Ever

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Freddie Fun card - die cutting, dry embossing, layering, stampin...