Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Let it Ride and more

Welcome to my world

Hope wherever you are, you're having a great day!

Here it's overcast but very warm still, just how I like it (but my inks and things like glue don't).

I'm posting this blog a little early as her birthday isn't until October, but I want to send a link to a fabulous fellow demonstrator within her competition time frame.  I put a slightly different spin on it, as the recipient for the card is very mindful of the environment and so I tend to use scraps and recycled elements, when making her cards.

So less of the waffle, here's today's card, inside and out.

Again being mindful of the planet, the greeting label is placed using removable tape so it can swapped out and another one written and then the card can be passed on if she wishes.

You will find a video of how to make this kind of card over on 

(dsp) = designer series paper, (ss) = stamp set

For this card I used soft suede for the card base, soft sea foam for the outside layer and the inside panel. Black for the scalloped square, whisper white for the greeting label (this was computer generated), pressed petals (dsp) for the top layer, the let it ride (ss), versamark ink and gold embossing powder for the horses head and the main sentiments inside. Soft suede for the trees and linen thread for the bow.

Will be back again soon with more cards
Annette X

1 comment:

Beautiful Balloons meets Best Family Ever

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Freddie Fun card - die cutting, dry embossing, layering, stampin...