Thursday, October 26, 2023

Countryside Corners and more

   Welcome to my blog

and  thank you for joining me today!

Happy Birthday Jenny


die cutting, dry embossing, layering, stamping

So far I'm liking the new countryside corners bundle, again trying to use up some of my retired stash.
I'm about to change up my crafting space, so sorting everything out at the moment, moving the retired stash to a different location in the house and just keeping the current stash in the craft space.

Materials required for this card are:

Card Stock: basic white, moody mauve, soft sea foam
Designer Series Paper: hello irresistible
Dies: cheerful daisies, countryside corners (5,6), deckled rectangles (8)
Embossing Folders: exposed brick 3D
Ink: moody mauve
Stamp Sets: beautiful balloons, cheerful daisies, countryside corners
Accessories: *adhisived backed sequins, basic rhinestones
 * = no longer available, when using layering dies (1) is the smallest
  1. Start with a base card 14 x 21 scored at 10.5
  2. stamp the 2 flower centres
  3. die cut all the pieces, 3 frames, 2 flowers + centres, 3 leaves
  4. stamp the sentiment on the smaller frame
  5. emboss the background and smaller frame
  6. adhere the background and larger frame to the base card using liquid glue
  7. attach the small frame using dimensional pads
  8. adhere the 2 flowers and leaves using liquid glue, attach the 2 flower centres using glue dot
  9. attach the sequins and rhinestones 
Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Expressions meets Cheerful Daisies & more

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Jim mixture of old and new - colour with blends, die cutting, la...