Friday, February 17, 2023

Adorable Owls - get well

  Welcome to my blog

and  thank you for joining me today!

Alison hope you're feeling better soon


My cousin has just had a hip replacement operation so I'm sending her a card to cheer her up.

Materials required for this card are:

Card Stock: basic white
Designer Series Paper: dainty flowers (sab)
Dies: deckled rectangles (6,7)
Embossing Folders: timeworn type 3D
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Stampin' Up Blends: petal pink, pumpkin pie, tahitian tide
Stamp Sets: adorable owls (sab)
Accessories: *adhesive backed snowflakes, *glittered organdy ribbon
 
* = no longer available, (sab) Sale-A-Bration item
  1. base card 14.5 x 21 scored at 10.5, layer 1 14.5 x 10.5
  2. die cut the rectangles
  3. emboss layer 1
  4. adhere all 3 layers using wet glue to the base card
  5. stamp the owl and colour using the blends
  6. fussy cut the owl (as close the black line as possible)
  7. adhere the pieces of ribbon using tear & tape
  8. attach the owl using Dimensionals
  9. add a sentiment (mine was computer generated) 
  10. add the snowflakes
Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Expressions meets Cheerful Daisies & more

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Jim mixture of old and new - colour with blends, die cutting, la...