Monday, October 31, 2022

Celebrating You meets Rays of Light

  Welcome to my blog

and  thank you for joining me today!

Happy Birthday Rachael


I wasn't going to get the 'ray's of light' stamp, but I'm so glad I did. This was a fairly quick and easy card to make, and that's just how i like them. stamping, die cutting and heat embossing.

Materials required for this card are:

Card Stock: basic white, highland heather
Dies: meadow
Ink: highland heather, versaMark
Punches: banner pick a punch
Stampin' Up Blends: highland heather
Stamp Sets: celebrating you, rays of light
Accessories: bakers twine, white embossing powder
  1. base card 14.8 x 21 scored at 10.5 
  2. stamp the ray of lights onto a piece of white card stock and trim to 9.5 x 13.8
  3. die cut the flowers in white 
  4. using a strip of highland heather 2 x 9 stamp the sentiment in versaMark and heat emboss
  5. use the punch to create the tails
  6. colour the bakers twine using the stampin' blends and create a bow.
  7. adhere the first layer using wet glue, arrange the flowers and sentiment then attach with dimensionals
  8. attach the bow using a glue dot.
Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Expressions meets Cheerful Daisies & more

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Jim mixture of old and new - colour with blends, die cutting, la...