Saturday, May 7, 2022

Let'a Set Sail meets Celebrating You

  Welcome to my blog

and  thank you for joining me today!

Happy Birthday Alasdair


I've used the layering diorama's for this card along with the new horizon dsp and a few other things for good measure. The only stamping is the boat pieces and the sentiment so it's quite easy to make. The bakers twine is wrapped around the bottom of the sentiment. 

Materials required for this card are:

Card Stock: basic white, misty moonlight, vellum
Designer Series Paper: *new horizons
Dies: layering diorama (3 & 4), stitched rectangles (1 & 2)w
Ink: blackberry bliss, *misty moonlight
Punches: sailboat builder
Stamp Sets: celebrating you, let's set sail
Accessories: *fan bakers twine, heart & home cards & envelopes
 
* = no longer available, when using layering dies (1) is the smallest, N = narrow, W = wide

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Expressions meets Cheerful Daisies & more

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Jim mixture of old and new - colour with blends, die cutting, la...