Sunday, December 12, 2021

Sweet As A Peach meets Meadow Moments

 Thank you for joining me today!

Happy 30th Birthday Lindsey


Well this was a set I swore I didn't want, but hey ho, here we are it appeared on my last order, don't know how it got there 😏(I don't think) but I'm so glad it did. I'm also doing well with dsp, I use it a lot more now than I used to but still seem to have a room full of the stuff!

Materials required for this card are:

Card Stock: basic white
Designer Series Paper: expressions in ink
Dies: basic borders, peach
Embossing Folders: meadow moments
Ink: calypso coral, pale papaya, pear pizzazz
Punches: lovely labels
Ribbon: open weave
Stamp Sets:  sweet as a peach 
Accessories: *wonderful gems
* = no longer available

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Expressions meets Cheerful Daisies & more

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Jim mixture of old and new - colour with blends, die cutting, la...