Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Forever Fern meets Stitched So Sweetly

 Thank you for joining me today!

It's now week 15 for Paul and it's getting harder to find inspiration. I do think its nice to put is payment and next order into a card!
His meals are always so lovely, so I feel I want to make a bit of an effort too, but cards for men are so much harder.


A reasonably quick card to make, using a block to create the background, simple stamping and scalloped rectangle

Materials required for this card are:

Card Stock: mossy meadow, very vanilla
Dies: forever flourishing, stitched so sweetly (6)
Embossing Folders: meadow moments
Ink: mossy meadow, night of navy, sahara sand (on block D for background), smoky slate
Punches: banner pick a punch
Stampin' Blends: mossy meadow (colouring rhinestones)
Stamp Sets: forever fern 
Accessories: basic rhinestones, linen thread 
 when using layering dies (1) is the smallest

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.

Annette 😘 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Expressions meets Cheerful Daisies & more

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Jim mixture of old and new - colour with blends, die cutting, la...