Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Sailing Home meets lots of Dies

 Thank you for joining me today!

A bit of a blast from  the past for Paul this week


A mixture of old and current products for this card! A 
little bit of a mistake with the embossing but just went with it. I swiped the embossing folder with some night of navy ink before putting it through the stampin' cut & emboss machine, but realised it  would have been better to swipe the other side. Will try to remember this for next time.

Materials required for this card are:

Card Stock: balmy blue, basic white, night of navy
Designer Series Paper: *come sale away
Dies: ornate frames, smooth sailing, stitched rectangles (5) wide
Embossing Folders: *old world paper 3D (one from my forever box)
Ink: night of navy, smoky slate
Ribbon: *boho frayed grosgain
Stampin' Blends: balmy blue, crumb cake, smoky slate
Stampin' Markers: smoky slate
Stamp Sets: sailing home
* = no longer available, when using layering dies (1) is the smallest

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Expressions meets Cheerful Daisies & more

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Jim mixture of old and new - colour with blends, die cutting, la...