Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Plentiful Plants & more

    Thank you for joining me today!

Lots of layers for this Thank You


Layering with embellishments, stamping, and die cutting.
I took my inspiration from a card by the lovely Claire Daly

Materials required for this card are:

Card Stock: gray granite, gold foil, just jade, very vanilla
Dies: perfect plants 
Designer Series Paper: bloom where you're planted
Embossing Powder: gold
Ink: cinnamon cider, just jade, versamark, soft succulent
Punches:  tailored tag
Stamp Sets: plentiful plants
Accessories: *gold hoops, linen thread, paper lattice, square vellum doilies, 
* = no longer available

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the item

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Expressions meets Cheerful Daisies & more

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Jim mixture of old and new - colour with blends, die cutting, la...