Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Decorative Masks Embossed and Blended

 Thank you for joining me today!

it's week 5 for Paul!


I must say it's harder making weekly cards for Paul than it was for Sue, there's not such scope for men is there.

This card was inspired by a technique video I watched by Martin Stone from Martin's Mayhem! It's using decorative mask stencils that have been embossed and blending brushes, to get the blotches I just splashed on some water and blotted it off. I think it came out not too bad and it's so easy to do.
 
Materials required for this card are:

Card Stock: just jade, pale papaya, very vanilla
Dies: floral gallery
Ink: cinnamon cider, just jade, pale papaya, pool party
Ribbon: *forever greenery gold trim
Stamp Sets: forever fern
Accessories: blending brushes, genial gems, plenty of patterns decorative masks
* = no longer available

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Expressions meets Cheerful Daisies & more

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Jim mixture of old and new - colour with blends, die cutting, la...