Sunday, August 22, 2021

Birch meets Many Messages & more!

 Thank you for joining me today!

Wishing Margaret & Simon a Happy Anniversary!



This is sort of CASed from a card on Pinterest by Debby Hughes. I changed the sentiment, embossing and background stripe. I also added some ribbon so it's now kind of my own.

Materials required for this card are:

Card Stock: basic white, soft succulent
Dies: dandy wishes, *merry christmas, tasteful labels (ends cut off on a diagonal)
Embossing Folders: macrame 3D
Embossing Powder: white
Ink: soft succulent, versamark
Ribbon: open weave 
Stamp Sets: birch, many messages (-happy)  
Accessories: in-color 21/23 jewels
* = no longer available

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Expressions meets Cheerful Daisies & more

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Jim mixture of old and new - colour with blends, die cutting, la...