Sunday, July 4, 2021

Very Versailles and much more!

 Thank you for joining me today!

I posted this on Facebook by mistake the other day and it's had some fantastic feedback.

Happy Fourth of July to Everyone

It's another one for Sue, Kevin said last week they still don't know yet when they'll be moving. Sad for them but great for us, we love our Sunday dinners, this is now week 65.


A beautiful card that's easy to make and I've found a great place for taking my pictures.

Materials required for this card are:

Card Stock: thick basic white
Designer Series Paper: *butterfly bijou
Dies: brilliant wings, ornate layers (4w)
Ink: mint macaron, misty moonlight
Stampin' Blends: so saffron
Stamp Sets: butterfly brilliance, timeless tropical, very versailles
Accessories: wink on stella (buttetfly body & splatters)
* = no longer available, when using layering dies (1) is the smallest

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Expressions meets Cheerful Daisies & more

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Jim mixture of old and new - colour with blends, die cutting, la...