Thursday, July 29, 2021

Flowers of Friendship meets Scalloped Contours

 Thank you for joining me today!

A note for my upline Peg!


A bit of this and that for this card, wanted to use the new shimmer vellum and I must say it's lovely in person, you can't really see the shimmer in this photo.

Materials required for this card are:

Designer Series Paper: in color 2021-23
Dies: scalloped contours  (3)
Ink: pale papaya
Punches: medium daisy
Stamp Sets: flowers of friendship 
Accessories: *lace doilies, note cards, in color 2021-23 shimmer vellum, *white perfect accents
* = no longer available, when using layering dies (1) is the smallest

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Expressions meets Cheerful Daisies & more

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Jim mixture of old and new - colour with blends, die cutting, la...