Tuesday, June 1, 2021

World Maps meets Art Gallery and more.

 Thank you for joining me today!

I watched Gez & Jill's monthly facebook live back in April and just couldn't wait to try out Gezs' contribution, so made this card the next day and put it away for Mike's birthday. Hence a lot of the products are now retired.


Just love this card, I struggle with masculine cards on the whole, but this one just came together quite quickly so thank you Gez for your inspiration!

Materials required for this card are:

Card Stock: *brass foil, basic black
Designer Series Paper: world of good speciality 
Dies: floral gallery, word wishes,*world map
Embossing Powder: Gold
Ink: versamark
Punches: *banner triple
Stamp Sets: art gallery  
Accessories: gilded gems
* = retired

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Expressions meets Cheerful Daisies & more

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Jim mixture of old and new - colour with blends, die cutting, la...