Sunday, June 13, 2021

Dragonfly Garden

 Thank you for joining me today!

When I went to get Sue's card for day I was horrified as there wasn't one, so quick smart I went to my stash of ready made cards and found this one!


It's a blast from the past as I made this card some time ago when visiting my friend. As we were using her products, I don't know at this time what the name of the stamp set is, sorry (will try to find out).

Thank you  to Michelle McMahon who gave me the name of the stampset!

Materials required for this card are:

Card Stock: basic white, *soft sky
Designer Series Paper: *subtles
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Stampin' markers: daffodil delight, cherry cobbler, soft suede, pear pizzazz, garden green, *marina mist, *elegant eggplant
Stamp Sets:  dragonfly garden, *moon Lake, will add the other stamp set if I can find out what it is! 
Accessories: *bakers twine, *button
* = no longer available

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Expressions meets Cheerful Daisies & more

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Jim mixture of old and new - colour with blends, die cutting, la...