Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Hand made background using meshing and sponge daubers

 Thank you for joining me today!

My sister-in-law fell and broke her shoulder the other day so I've made a thinking of you card as I feel her pain and wanted to make her smile!
With me it was a chipped bone in my foot and 2 broken wrists (fell down our stairs) ouch. So glad they mend.



I watched a video the other day from "AStampAbove.com" demonstrating the drywall tape technique but didn't have any so did it with some mesh I had in my stash and I was really pleased with the result, what do you think!

Materials required for this card are:

Card Stock: basic black, pale papaya, shimmery white
Dies: meadow
Ink: fresh freesia, memento black, pale papaya
Ribbon: bakers twine essentials
Stamp Sets: *a touch of ink  
Accessories: champagne rhinestones, silver & clear epoxy essentials, sponge daubers
* = retired

Now thanks to my lovely son-in-law I have some drywall tape so will have go at the technique again in the near future.

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Expressions meets Cheerful Daisies & more

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Jim mixture of old and new - colour with blends, die cutting, la...