Sunday, April 25, 2021

New "Quiet Meadow" and leaving "Rococo Rose"!

 Thank you for joining me today!

Well yesterday I had fun using a new stamp set from my pre-order and also a little sad as I say goodbye to "Rococo Rose" as it leaves us at the end of the month. I didn't use the colors that are leaving us as much as I should have, but I can tell that the new colors in May are all FANTASTIC and I just love them all.

Hope you're having a good day Sue, number 56 in your collection!


I did some dry embossing and blending for this card.

Materials required are:

Card Stock: basic white, rococo rose
Dies: ornate layers
Embossing Folders: tasteful textile
Ink: rococo rose, smoky slate
Ribbon: linen thread
Stampin' Blends: old olive, rococo rose
Stamp Sets:  quiet meadow 
Accessories: shimmer mist

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Balloons meets Best Family Ever

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Freddie Fun card - die cutting, dry embossing, layering, stampin...