Sunday, April 4, 2021

Inspiring Iris meets A Wish for Everything

Thank you for joining me today!

My second Easter card completed. 

This one's for my Aunt, My mum's name was Iris and yellow her favourite colour.


Again this is a mixture of old and current products. The only way to make room is to use up old stash or sell it.

Materials required for this card are:

Card Stock: basic white (thick), pear pizzazz
Designer Series Paper: *gingham gala
Dies: layering ovals (p6)(s6), snow time
Embossing Folders: dainty diamonds 3D
Ink: daffodil delight, pear pizzazz, smoky slate
Ribbon: *organdy combo 
Stamp Sets: a wish for everything, inspiring iris
Accessories: *gingham gala sequins

* = retired, when using layering dies (1) is the smallest

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.

Annette 😘 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painted Lavender meets Best Family Ever

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Pauline Intermediate - die cutting, double dry  embossing, layer...