Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Simply Succulents meets Timeless Tulips

Thanks for joining me today!


Happy Birthday Carole


It's much easier than it looks, with a lot of die cutting and little stamping. I adhered the background to the dsp and then trimmed off the edges.

Materials required for this card are:

Card Stock: basic white, mint macaron, pear pizzazz, pool party
Designer Series Paper: oh so ombre
Dies: potted succulents, tasteful labels
Ink: rich razzleberry, rocco rose
Stamp Sets: simply succulents, timeless tulips  
Accessories: wink of stella

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Balloons meets Best Family Ever

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Freddie Fun card - die cutting, dry embossing, layering, stampin...