Sunday, February 14, 2021

Sweet Strawberry meets Butterfly Wishes

Hello and welcome to my haven in a hectic world!
Thanks for joining me today!

One of my new sets today. Delivery is quite slow at the moment ordered on the 22nd Jan, arrived on the 3rd Feb. It's great to unpack all my new goodies.  Just love strawberries, but unfortunately they don't like me if I eat too many!!


A really quick and easy card to make

Materials required for this card are:

Card Stock: Basic White, granny apple green
Designer Series Paper: berry delightful
Dies: stitched so sweetly (5)
Embossing Folders: tasteful textile 3D (my new go to folder)
Embossing Powder: heat & stick
Ink: granny apple green, memento tuxedo black, poppy parade
Punches: strawberry builder, tailored tag
Stamp Sets: sweet strawberry, butterfly wishes
Accessories: gilded gems, gilded leafing, wink of stella
when using layering dies (1) is the smallest

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.

Annette 😘 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Balloons meets Best Family Ever

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Freddie Fun card - die cutting, dry embossing, layering, stampin...