Monday, February 22, 2021

Framed For You meets Beautiful World

  Hello and welcome to my haven in a hectic world!

Thanks for joining me today!

Happy Birthday David


A simple but classic card, like the one a couple of weeks ago using the opposite sides of the designer series paper!!

Materials required for this card are:

Card Stock: merry merlot, basic white
Designer Series Paper: in good taste
Dies: layering squares (5 & 9) straight, world map
Embossing Folders: subtle 3D
Ink: basic gray (stamped off), merry merlot
Punches: 
Ribbon: *textured weave
Stamp Sets: beautiful world, framed for you, peaceful moments
Accessories: black rhinestones
* = retired, when using layering dies (1) is the smallest

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Painted Lavender meets Best Family Ever

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Pauline Intermediate - die cutting, double dry  embossing, layer...