Saturday, December 19, 2020

Christmas gleaming meets A Wish For Everything

Hello and welcome to my haven in a hectic world

This was my Dad's card for last year and it was still in my draft folder which means it wasn't posted last year! This year's will come soon

This is a card I 'CASd' from Jill Chapman @ paper daisy crafting. Most of the products are retired now, but I liked the style for my Dad.


Materials required for this card are:

Card stock: mossy meadow and very vanilla
DSP:(r) brightly gleaming
Dies: stitched nested labels (5 & 6),playful alphabet
Embossing Powder: copper
Ink: mossy meadow & versamark
Ribbon: (r) *seam binding
Stampin' blends: mossy meadow
Stamp sets: christmas gleaming, (r) *merry christmas to all, a wish for everything
Accessories: basic rhinestones
(r) = retired, and when using layering dies (1) is the smallest
The larger nested label was die cut a second time on one side to make it narrower.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Hope you liked today's card, if you need more information please don't hesitate to contact me.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime have a good day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyday Details meets Something Fancy

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Idwin Intermediate level - colouring, die cutting, dry embossing...