Saturday, December 26, 2020

25 dec georgia & ashlie



 Hello and welcome to my haven in a hectic world!

Thanks for joining me today!

Happy Christmas to Georgia & Jack (blue), and Ashlie (purple posy)

I just love this snowman and these cards came together very easily. Didn't have the  winter snow embossing folder when making the cards so used a retired christmasy folder instead.


Materials required for this card are:

Card stock: highland heather, seaside spray, whisper white
DSP: feels like frost
Dies: nature's thoughts, snow time
Embossing folders: *softly falling
Ink: memento tuxedo black
Ribbon: *organdy combo (darkened the blue to seaside spray)
Stampin' blends: basic black, cherry cobbler, daffodil delight, purple posy, seaside spray, shaded spruce
Stamp sets: snow wonder
Accessories: *dazzling diamonds
* = retired

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contact me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyday Details meets Something Fancy

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Idwin Intermediate level - colouring, die cutting, dry embossing...