Monday, November 2, 2020

Playful Alphabet meets Brick & Mortar

Hello and welcome to my haven in a hectic world!

Just found this is the draft folder and it should have gone up in September, so thought I'd post it today! 

It's an unusual one as there is no stamping


Thought I'd try something different for Leah, she's not really very girlie!

Materials required for this card are:

Card stock: coastal cabana, bumble bee, misty moonlight, whisper white
Dies: playful alphabet
DSP: playing with patterns
Embossing folders:brick & mortar 3D
Ink: misty moonlight, purple posy
Punches: banner triple
Ribbon: playing with patterns combo
* = retired 

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make this card, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Balloons meets Best Family Ever

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Freddie Fun card - die cutting, dry embossing, layering, stampin...