Saturday, October 31, 2020

Family Party meets Peaceful Moments & Under My Umbrella

 Hello and welcome to my haven in a hectic world!

Thanks for joining me today!

Happy birthday Rachael

Loved the under my umbrella bundle, so it went on my order but it has taken me some time to actually use it. Love the result though!


Materials required for this card are:

Card stock: pool party, whisper white
Dies: ornate borders, stitched rectangles (4), tasteful labels
Embossing folders: subtle 3D
Embossing Powder: clear
Ink: pool party
Punches: umbrella builder
Ribbon: *taffeta
Stampin' blends: flirty flamingo, granny apple green, mango melody
Stamp sets: family party, peaceful moments, under my umbrella
Accessories: *woven threads sequins

* = retired, when using layering dies (1) is the smallest

Heat embossed the two sentiments using pool party ink and clear embossing powder.

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contacting me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Balloons meets Best Family Ever

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Freddie Fun card - die cutting, dry embossing, layering, stampin...