Sunday, September 6, 2020

Flowers For Every Season meets Humming Along

 Hello and welcome to my haven in a hectic world!

Thanks for joining me today!

My Aunt is unwell at the moment, so thought I'd send her a nice card

Quick and easy to do!


Materials required for this card are:

Card stock: whisper white
DSP: flowers for everything
Dies:stitched so sweetly
Embossing folders: tasteful textiles
Embossing Powder: clear
Ink: just jade, petal pink, versamark
Ribbon: organdy striped
Stamp sets: *humming along
Accessories: *bakers twine, in color enamel dots, note cards, square vellum doilies
* = retired

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contact me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspirational Sketches meets Go To Greetings

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Duncan Intermediate card for men -    brush blending,   die cutt...