Wednesday, September 2, 2020

A Grand Kid meets Bonanza Buddies

Hello and welcome to my haven in a hectic world!

Happy 9th Birthday Evie

Wasn't sure what I was going to do for this card, but I was pleased with the finished result.


Materials required for this card are:

Card stock: bermuda bay, whisper white
DSP: birthday bonanza
Dies: bonanza
Inks: bermuda bay, calypso coral, crushed curry, daffodil delight, memento black, smoky slate
Embossing folders: ornate floral 3D
Punches: detailed trio, lovely labels, rectangle postage stamp
Stamp sets: a grand kid, bonanza buddies
Accessories: *bakers twine
* = retired

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contact me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Balloons meets Best Family Ever

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Freddie Fun card - die cutting, dry embossing, layering, stampin...