Thursday, July 23, 2020

A Wish For Everything meets Word Wishes

Hello and welcome to my haven in a hectic world!

Happy Birthday Anne

I just love these ornate dies, the card came together so easily!!!
Retired product and easily be swapped out for current product.


Materials required for this card are:

Card stock: *mint macaron glimmer, mint macaron, whisper white
DSP: ornate garden
Dies:ornate borders, ornate layers, stitched so sweetly, word wishes
Ink: mint macaron
Ribbon: *sheer linen
Stampin' blends: mint macaron
Stamp sets: a wish for everything
Accessories: basic rhinestones
* = retired

Hope you liked today's card. If you would like more information on how to make it, please don't hesitate to contact me, I'd love to hear from you.

If you wish to buy any of the items used, go to contact me at the top of the page for details on how to order.

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughtful Expressions meets Cheerful Daisies & more

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Jim mixture of old and new - colour with blends, die cutting, la...