Saturday, February 8, 2020

8 feb 20 richard

Artisan Label with Label Love

Hello and welcome to my blog, thanks for dropping by.

Happy Birthday Richard

This is a blast from the past!

I was tidying up a few of my craft draws today (you know what I mean 😊) I couldn't find my dimensionals and this is what i found in one of them!
The medallion and the striped/hexagon backing card, so I thought I'd come up with something, to be able to use it instead of throwing it away.

All measurements are in centimetres
(cc) = card stock, DSP = designer series paper, ⓡ = retired, (ss) = stamp set

To start with the colours are Midnight Muse (In Color for 2012 - 2014) and Whisper White. I loved this colour when it was about.
The Label Love (ss), Artisan Label punch and the Stitched Satin ribbon are all retired along with the Hexagon embossing folder.
Only the Well Written and Stitched Rectangle dies along with the Starburst punch are in the current catalogue.
This is a larger card then I usually make being 24. 4 x 16 scored at 12.2 with the layers being Midnight Muse (cc) (3 pieces 15.5 x 11.7 (first layer) 6 x 6 (starburst) 6.5 x 3 (friend), ⓡ In Color (2012 - 2014) DSP 11.4 x 15.2 and 2 pieces of Whisper White (cc) 5.1 x 15.2 (hexagon panel) 4 x 7.5 (stitched rectangle).
The Starburst and Whisper White panel are both embossed with the Hexagon embossing folder.
The rectangle is die cut using the Stitched Rectangle dies and friend is die cut using the Well Written dies.

Will be back again soon with more cards
Annette X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Balloons meets Best Family Ever

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Freddie Fun card - die cutting, dry embossing, layering, stampin...