Monday, January 6, 2020

Beautiful Promenade meets Beautiful Layers

Hi folks, and welcome to my haven in a hectic world, hope you're having a great day!

Happy Birthday Aunty Val x

I made a card for her months ago and can't find it now so had to make a new one (maybe the one I thought I'd made was last years).

But I must say though, I enjoyed making this one.
To recreate this card follow the guide below:

All measurements are in centimetres, colours are Old Olive, Petal Pink Whisper White
(cs) = card stock, (ef) = embossing folder, (ep) = embossing powder. (ss) = stamp set

Card Stock: Petal Pink 21 x 14.85 scored at 10.5 (card base), Perennial Essence velum 14.4 x 10.1 (first layer), Whisper White 2 pieces 14.4 x 10.1 (flowers, leaves & sentiment). 9.5 x 9.5 (lattice).
  • Starting with the perennial essence velum emboss using the tufted (ef).
  • Attach a strip of the organdy striped ribbon across the embossed layer (I used glue dots) and adhere to the card base using liquid glue.
  • Using the beautiful promenade (ss) stamp the 3 flowers using petal pink, in full strength for the outline and stamping off once for the centres.
  • Next ink up the sentiment from the itty bitty birthdays (ss) using versamark and Petal pink before stamping then heat emboss with the clear (ep).
  • Now stamp the leaves in old olive.
  • Punch out the sentiment using the classic label punch.
  • Die cut the leaves, petals and lattice using the beautiful layers dies.
  • Arrange as desired and then using both liquid glue and dimensional pads attach to the card base.
  • Add some basic rhinestones.
  • For some sparkle I used wink of stella on the flower stamen.
Card completed.

Thank you for joining me today, hope you have a good one!

Will be back again soon with more cards.
Annette X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blast from the past Perennial Birthday

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Stephen For this card I was inspired by one i'd seen on Pint...