Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Itty Bitty Christmas meets Feels Like Frost

Hi all, welcome to my haven in a hectic world.

This is a CASe from Kelly Acheson, and it's much easier to do than it looks.

I'm still not very good at finding my own inspiration so rely on my blogger friends.
I really liked the look of these cards, so much so that I made 3 one for each of my children. And that's me now finished for this years Christmas cards. Yeah!!!

Over the next few days I'll be sharing some of the seasonal cards I've made for this year.

All measurements are in centimetres.
When using nesting dies (1) is the smallest size.
Card base 21 x 14.85 scored at 10.5, feels like frost (dsp) 8.5 x 14.85 and 2 pieces 8 x 7 for the snowflakes, silver foil 1 x 14.85 (need 2 strips),
Colours for this card are Night of Navy and Silver.
(cs) = card stock, (dsp) = designer series paper, (ep) = embossing powder, (ss) = stamp set.

First adhere the silver foil strips down each side of the card leaving a .5 edge using liquid glue.
Using the night of navy stampin' blend dark colour 2 small basic rhinestones and put to one side to dry.
With the larger feels like frost (dsp) piece, and using the stitched rectangle dies cut out an opening with about a 2cm border at the top and sides using the (2) rectangle.
Die cut the snowflakes using the christmas layers dies. you need 2 of the snowflake clusters and 1 each of the two smallest snowflakes.
Adhere the 2 snowflake clusters to the back of the open rectangle in the (dsp) mat around the edges.
Now adhere this to the card base with a .5 border on each side showing the silver foil.
On a scrap piece of night of navy (cs) stamp the sentiment from the itty bitty christmas (ss) using versamark and heat emboss with the silver (ep).
Die cut using the (1) narrow stitched rectangle.
Adhere the two snow flakes to the front of the card and add the coloured basic rhinestones.
Attach the sentiment across the opening using dimensional pads.

Will be back again soon with more cards!
Annette X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sketched Plaid meets Beautiful Balloons

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Nigel Quick card, Inspired by 'stampinpretty' - die cutt...