Saturday, November 28, 2020

Setting Myself A Target!

 Hello and welcome to my haven in a hectic world!

Thanks for joining me today!

Something a little different today, there's no card.

I am going to start and try and make some more room in my craftroom today.  It's getting to the stage where I need to keep moving things around to get to what I want to to use with lots of things just lying about and I can't stand to see a lot of clutter.

My hubby say's I'm OCD which to a certain degree I agree with him, but in this room the clutter gets ahead of me and it's now time to try and do something about it. Hopefully before I buy new goodies. The new mini catalogue is about to come out.
  1. where possible put dies into the corresponding stamp set cases. (i'm hoping to empty a filing cabinet drawer doing this)
  2. put some things on facebook to sell. (for me this is a slow process)
  3. Put some of the things for sale into the empty cabinet, thus getting them off the table top.
  4. Dispose of 75% of non stamping product. (donate this stuff to my grand children, there are at least two of them will make very good use of it all)
  5. Worst of all, throw some things away! Mind you there's a card shop in our village and I think the proprietor does card classes for children so I might see if she would like some of the non su stuff).

All of these plus a couple of more rows of stamp sets, and of course the filing cabinet full of dies are now retired and need a new home.

The stuff on the shelves behind the couch is hubby's and his side is an even worse mess than mine. I try not to look on that side of the room very often. It's definitely a room split in two. 

Will be back again soon with more cards, in the meantime take care and have a great day.
Annette 😘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beautiful Balloons meets Best Family Ever

  Welcome to my blog and    t hank you for joining me today! Happy Birthday Freddie Fun card - die cutting, dry embossing, layering, stampin...